TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read very carefully:
This site is operated by Start a Small Business Pty Ltd (SaSB). You may contact us at email@example.com
SaSB offers educational content related to setting up and operating a small business. All content and products are not to be considered as legal or professional advice and are to be used for personal educational purposes only.
- You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
- Confidentiality and trade secrets: you acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are proprietary, protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from SaSB is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
- Disclaimer: SaSB makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. Further, SaSB does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. SaSB does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against SaSB which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than startasmallbusiness.com.au and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, SaSB assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is SaSB responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive. SaSB does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site other than the site. SaSB shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which SaSB or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, SaSB’s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
- You understand that by entering your name and email address on the site that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by SaSB, and no purchase is necessary. By entering this website, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against SaSB or www.startasmallbusiness.com.au in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us by email.
- Notice about testimonials: testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of services and materials produced and/or offered by the Directors of SaSB.
- If you would like to submit a testimonial to SaSB, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of SaSB, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return within 48 hours for a full refund, only if a refund request is received via email within 48 hours after the purchase. The email address for refunds is firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be processed in 20 days.
- All transactions are conducted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
- This website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.
- Most products sold on SaSB Premium are retailed through PayPal. Please refer to their legal terms and conditions